Whether it is a company’s culture, their commitment to sustainability, reputational issues or generational changes - the demand for Green Meetings, Events and Conferences is growing. For venues and event planners this presents a unique chance for brand differentiation and targeted product development in a highly competitive environment. Becoming an “ecoistic” business destination is both highly challenging and exciting.
In this workshop TUTAKA walks you through the steps and provides a guided framework for establishing a Green Conference and Event DNA. Together, we look at the negative and positive impacts of events and conferences, define realistic objectives and create a tangible process of improvement. We also assist with cliché-free communication, employee involvement, supply chains and stakeholder onboarding.
- Date: 30th March 2020
- Time: 9.30 – 16 Uhr
- Location: Berlin
- Price/ Participant:
350 Euro plus 19% VAT incl. Drinks and Lunch
- Suited for: Hosts, entrepreneurs, producers, marketing and event managers
- Questions? Write us.
Content of Workshop:
- Sustainability - what does it even mean
- We are the new generation of guests - We are Ecoists
- Setting constraints: Clicheing & Greenwashing
- Foot- and Handprint of conferences and events
- Fostering the Wellbeing of Participants and Employees
- Time to get to work: Co-Creating a Strategy
How to make it to someones photo album? Together we create a conference offering that your clients and guests will proudly share and associate themselves with.