CO2 NEUTRAL PACKAGING
Circular Hotel Cosmetics
30 ml, 40 ml, 360 ml, 370 ml
New life, new values, less waste. This is the motto and the origin of the Geneva Green cosmetic line. The packaging is made of 100% recycled plastic, is completely CO2 neutral and on top of that also really chic. The products are characterized by fresh and natural fragrances and are enriched with plant extracts such as aloe vera and black tea. On the one side there are beneficial ingredients, on the other side an environmentally friendly packaging and in the middle high-quality guest experiences and real added values. These are the stories we love to tell.
- Climate neutral: all Geneva Green packaging has a carbon neutral footprint. Compensating the emissions helps to reduce global greenhouse gases.
- Recycling: All bottles and closures are 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. This saves 83% CO2 emissions.
- Circular economy: After use, the plastic is sorted and sent to specialized facilities where the material is broken down into reusable plastic flakes. This process can be repeated many times.
- Local production: all products of the cosmetic line are manufactured in Italy
- Waste prevention: all products are available in sustainable and long lasting dispenser bottles
- Soothing ingredients such as aloe vera, black tea and shea butter combined with citrus fragrances transform the hotel bathroom into a natural oasis of well-being
- Part of the cosmetic line is a recyclable door hanger with the illustration of the circular economy for your guest
Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, soap
100% recycled second use plastic, recycled paper and ECF cellulose
Extract of Ingredients
- Shampoo & Shower gel: Green anise, organic melissa extracts
- Body lotion: Shea butter
- Conditioner: Camomile extract