FAIRTRADE, GOTS CERTIFIED
Organic Towels & Mats
A product designed to please. Soft and fluffy, catering to skin contact. What you don't want in that kind of situation? Toxins. Our organic frottee series excels at healthy self-care procedures. It redefines wellbeing and makes sure your guests get serious (in a wonderful way) on sustainability.
- Resource gentle: 100% organically grown cotton, no polyester
- Closed loop: organic cotton is 100% biodegradable and made without pesticides, genetic engineering or chemical fertilizers
- Transparent Supply Chain: Raw material from and manufacturing in India, supporting farmers livelihood not only by purchasing but additional measures in cooperation with a local NGO
- Extensive textile service network in place. Contact us for leasing models.
- highest quality product, great touch and look, feel good guaranteed
- Towels are in direct contact with your guests bodies. Show your sense of responsibility for the environment and the person you are taking care of
Origins of materials
Production located in
100% organic cotton
Extensive Europe-wide Textile Service Providers Network. Contact us for leasing models.
470 g/m² (with cam border) or 550 g/m² (without cam border)
30 x 30 cm
50 x 100 cm
70 x 140 cm | 75 x 150 cm | 100 x 150 cm
- 50 x 80 cm
- 1 draft around
- twisted terry, 750 g/m² or 800 g/m²