UPCYCLED, RECYCLING PROGRAM
110 x 20 x 20 cm
Up to 4,000 harmful substances can be found in a cigarette butt. A single butt can contaminate between 40 and 60 liters clean groundwater and negatively affect plant growth. Produced from waste from the cardboard industry, cigarette butts can now be tossed in a fun and effective way. The cherry on top of the cake: After the festival or event, our partner recycles the cigarette butts. This bold, upcycling innovation is not exclusive for festivals - cafes and restaurants love CiggyTube, too!
- Resource gentle: no new material used for production, 100% recycled material
- Upcycling: CiggyTubes are made of waste from the cardboard industry
- Recycling: Cigarette buds are being recycled after the happening/event
- Reduced waste: cigarette buds are collected in CiggyTubes instead of being thrown away on the ground
- makes it easy for guests to behave ecoistically
- cool, fun design that triggers good behaviour
- a cleaner and thus more enjoyable ground for everyone
Size: 110 x 20 x 20 cm
One tube can contain 750 ciggy’s.
Production located in
Cardboard, aluminum (staples, the foot and top of the CiggyTube)
Origins of materials
KarTent procures the cardboard from the largest cardboard packaging manufacturer in Europe. They procure the materials worldwide. More information will follow shortly.