100% NATURAL, HANDMADE
Coconut Wood Cutlery
These coconut spoons, chopsticks, and forks are made of coconut palm wood. They are of highest quality, handmade and refined with organic coconut oil. Combine them with cool-looking Coconut Bowls and sent your guests right to the beach. Aloha, tropical flair!
- Resource gentle: making something valuable from a former waste product (Only dead wood from palm trees is being used. This creates space for new palm trees, where fresh coconuts can be produced again.)
- Production under fairtrade criteria (due to the costs, the producer is not yet certified, however behaves as if they were)
- Handcrafted by local community
- Quality: a lot of attention is being drawn to sourcing the highest-quality coconut palm wood, which is particularly stable (comparable to the hardness of mahogany wood). Also the refinement of the wood is being conducted by skilled specialist.
- unique in colours and patterns, great touch, beautiful to look at
- natural product to eat from
Cutlery needs to be hand-washed!
Diameter: 3,5 cm
Length: 20 cm
Width: 4 cm
Length: 19 cm
Diameter: 0,6 cm
Length: 25 cm
locally sourced coconut palm wood
Origins of materials