Table from sustainable forestry
Everything is just right about young Austrian design label "One For Hundred": Their furniture can be customized to desired sizes, types of wood and finishes. The processed wood comes from a forest the designers own and maintain themselves. And lastly: For each sold piece of furniture one hundred trees are being planted. Heartly invite your guests to take a seat!
Are you interested in more designs and furniture from One For Hundred? Just add that info in your enquiry.
- Transparent Supply Chain: The entire process from tree felling to finish and delivery is carefully managed and supervised by the designers
- Resource gentle: Attention is paid to low transport distances and efficient packaging of the products. The non-toxic wood oils are 90% renewable and solvent-free.
- Craftsmanship: handmade by a team of skilled and dedicated craftsmen
- Certified: The forest is PEFC certified and home to a mix of deciduous and coniferous trees.
- For each piece of furniture sold, one hundred trees are planted (naturally mixed forest)
- practical, valuable piece of furniture with timeless design
- functional, can be flexibly adjusted in size
- dirt and water repellent because of use of high quality wood oils
- shows conscious procurement in an industry (furniture), where sustainability is often neglected
- has a high-quality, easy-to-use synchronous extension
- with a handle, the table top moves apart and makes room for the extension leaves
solid wood (white oak, red oak, walnut, maple, ash, larch, cherry, ..)
Origins of materials
Production located in
Austria, Czech Republic
own One For Hundred color palette, based on the RAL and NCS system
165/265 x 93 x H76 cm, 185/285 x 93 x H76 cm, 225/325 x 95 x 76 cm, customized size
- deliverable within 4-6 weeks
- shipped worldwide