FAIRTRADE, GOTS CERTIFIED
Organic Cotton Table Cloth
You do have delicacies in place? Serve from a variety of one-of-a-kind beverages? Eagle-eye your table- and glassware? Make no mistake: table linen and textile napkins are far from extinction but provide distinction. These organic cotton textiles with classic designs, popular sizes and proven blends round up your concept! Buy them or rent them from our extensive textile service network.
- Resource gentle: 100% organically grown cotton, no polyester
- Closed loop: organic cotton is 100% biodegradable and made without pesticides, genetic engineering or chemical fertilizers
- Transparent Supply Chain: Raw material from and manufacturing in India, supporting farmers livelihood not only by purchasing but additional measures in cooperation with a local NGO
- Extensive textile service network in place. Contact us for leasing models.
- highest quality product, great touch and look
- prove a holistic approach when it comes to sustainability
Origins of materials
Production located in
100% organic cotton
Extensive Europe-wide Textile Service Providers Network. Contact us for leasing models.
50 x 50 cm, 80 x 80 cm, 90 x 90 cm, 100 x 100 cm, 130 x 130 cm, 130 x 170 cm, 130 x 190 cm, 130 x 220 cm, 140 x 140 cm, 140 x 180 cm, 140 x 230 cm, 180 x 180 cm, 210 x 210 cm, 240 x 240 cm
- plain satin, mercerized, full-twisted, lined on four sites
- 220 g/m²