Wheat Bran Tableware
Sometimes, but only sometimes, the only way is single-use. We have thought long and hard about how we can meet the demand for single-use tableware and maintain a high standard of sustainability at the same time. One answer: disposable wheat bran dishes. Wheat bran is a by-product from wheat processing and is usually used as animal feed. Our plates and wheat bran come from Poland - and therefore do not have a long delivery route behind them. They are also fully compostable.
- Less plastic wate: 100% wheat bran
- Compostable: Biodegradable within 30 days
- Climate neutral transportation: With DHL goGreen the transportation produces zero emissions
- natural look
- sustainable alternative, if single-use is the only possibility
- very stable, also for liquids like soup
MINI 20 cm - for small appetite (fingerfood)
MIDI 24 cm - for big appetite
ROUND (20 cm Ø) and OVAL - ideal as alternative cup for soups, bowls, salads and more
Suitable for ovens and microwaves.
Not suitable for carbonated drinks, coffee, tea, instant soups.
100% wheat bran (Please note: Product contains gluten).
Origins of materials
Production located in
- deliverable within 1-2 weeks
- no minimum order