HIGH QUALITY, NATURAL MATERIALS
Wooden door hanger
The first impression matters. Door hangers made of upcycled carpentry leftovers (oak and walnut, FSC- & PEFC-certified) show dedication to both sustainability and design. Out of their Amsterdam-based workshop our partner manufactures every single piece with love and care making them a robust and long term communication tool. Your future door hanger can be customized through laser engraving making the product a canvas for your personal message. Talking about love for details?
- Resource gentle: leftovers from the carpentry work
- Quality: high quality craftsmanship and unique design
- Natural materials: oak and walnut from FSC-and PEFC-certified forestries in Europe
- Craftsmanship: The door hangers are individually crafted in our partner’s workshop based in Amsterdam
- Zero-waste pretension: "Using everything - even the smallest piece of wood”.
- natural, unique look
- beautiful and natural image
- robust and durable
- call out for plastic free hotel rooms
Form: Round- or angular-shaped edges, laser engraving
Upcycled wooden leftovers, oak and walnut (FSC-and PEFC-certified)
Origins of materials
medium-density fiberboard 4 mm