ECOISTIC PROTECTIVE GEAR
26cm x 26cm
We feel you. Disinfection, social distancing, protective gear everywhere. Daily routine seems a bit tense these days. Interacting with other people whilst protecting yourself is challenging. However, we can give protection a sustainable touch. Our partner designed a stylish faceshield out of wood residuals and PET. The shield can be renewed when necessary without tossing the whole device. The motto is: Be safe and keep the environment safe.
- Holistic design and manufacturing concept: the frame is made of wood residuals and adapts to every head shape, the shield is made of PET and can be sterilized
- Local: The faceshields are being produced near Nuremberg in Germany
- Giving back: You have the option to donate additional faceshields, the producer gives them to the “Tafel”
GERMANY: the faceshield can replace masks in Hamburg & Hessen, every other province requires masks. The shield could however be an extra protection.
OUTSIDE GERMANY: Please check with your local authorities whether you can replace masks with a faceshield.
- ideal for people with glasses and there is still space for a protective mask
- the faceshield is light, comfortable to wear and doesn’t steam up
- elegant solution for all people in the hospitality industry (please check with your authorities first)
the shield can be cleaned with ethanol or disinfectant wiped, please do not use Aceton
- frame: bamboo, oak, padouk or walnut (random distribution) from production waste
- plastic sheet: PET
- rivets & rubber: plastic
- option to order already built-up face shields or single components (saves space)
- Delivery time: 2 - 5 days
- Europe-wide delivery