PLANT BASED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS, DEPOSIT SYSTEM
100 ml, 10 l
It was the World Health Organization which introduced Hand Hygiene Day, every year on May 5th. The motto is "Save Lives: Clean Your Hands". Exactly one month later, on June 5th, we celebrate World Environment Day, initiated by the United Nations. A coincidence? We do not think so. How about this: An International Day of Sustainable Hand Hygiene, initiated by TUTAKA and our partner. Eco not Ego! Celebrate with us!
- Organic ingredients: the disinfectant is made from plant based alcohol & glycerin from organic farming in compliance with the WHO formula
- Local production: all materials used are sourced and processed in Germany
- Zero waste: the bottles are for deposit and can be given back to our partner
- Resource gentle: the hand sanitizer is paraben-free, BPA-free and without other toxic chemicals. Some of the ingredients are derived from organic agriculture
- Cruelty Free: No animals were harmed in the production
- the plant based glycerin prevents the skin from drying out
- the small bottles can be handed out to your team
- with the 10 l you can refill the deposit bottles
- for the hotel reception and public areas we recommend upcycled old glass bottles as sanitizer dispensers; alternatively check out our PLA dispenser
- available in different sizes - from small to big, for every occasion and place
80% bioethanol, plant-based glycerine, hydrogen peroxide, distilled water, aloe vera and sunflower oil
Origin of the Ingredients
Important message from the producer
Flash point: 21.6 °C.
Do not store above 25 °C.
Delivery time: 1 week
Shipped Europe-wide using DHL GoGreen
Inside Berlin: Delivery by bike