CRADLE TO CRADLE
Circular Protective Masks
Thinking circular is all about efficient resource input and well designed processes. For hospitality companies, “going circular” is challenging, but not impossible. A small, but significant step forward are our Cradle to Cradle face masks. A must-have for hotels, restaurants and hosts! They should not only be sustainable, but also as comfortable and easy to use as possible. These masks meet all of the above requirements.
Enquire discount code
- Protection: due to the two layers the mask offers a physical barrier against droplets and cough
- Quality: the high-quality cotton makes wearing the mask much more comfortable
- Certified: the protective masks are certified with GOTS, Fairtrade, Green Button, Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold-Level
- Resource gentle: our partner pays careful attention to energy consumption and the use of water
- Social: our partner is doing pioneering work regarding the social standards in factories
- make everyday life with the mask easier for your employees and guests
- because the masks are solely made of cotton, they can be easily returned to the production cycle
- our partner was awarded the Green Button of the German government as well as the Fair Trade Award
Information regarding the Fairtrade certificate
- Fair Trade: All of the cotton is Fairtrade certified, traded, audited and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
Here you can find further information.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™:
Important message from the producer
The mask is washable at 60°C.
- One unit: 5 Masks
- shipped Europe-wide
- in Germany with DHL GoGreen
100% Fairtrade and organic cotton from India