ORGANIC COTTON, SOCIALLY FAIR
Sustainable Masks with Elastic Band
17x8 cm, 21,5x8 cm
2020 is a challenging year for hosts of all kind. All the more so for those who are actively committed to sustainability and have gradually banned disposable items from their houses. The good news is that hygiene and sustainability need not be mutually exclusive. These community masks are not only particularly comfortable and healthy to wear, but also support all those who were involved in their manufacture.
- Organic: made of organic IVN certified cotton, chemical free
- Reusable: can be washed up to 60ºC and reused
- Certified: Cotonea Bio Label, IVN & fair for life certification
- Social manufacturing: supporting sewers during the covid-19 pandemic
- Giving back: the Fairtrade rate is used to build wells
- a suitable gadget for your employees as for your guests: no inhalation of microplastic and pollutants
- the elastic band ensures a firm hold
- due to the natural materials the masks are suitable for allergy sufferers
- with the different colours and sizes each carrier will find her or his fit
one unit contains 10 masks
It is recommendable to wash the mask prior to the first use.
The masks are washable up to 60ºC with disinfectant detergents.
IVN BEST certified organic cotton from Uganda and certified rubberband (origin rubberband unclear)
- delivery time: 2 weeks
- shipped Europe-wide
- sent through DHL (GoGreen) or DPD (total zero)
- with recycled cardboard