ETHICAL AND ECO FRIENDLY PRODUCTION
Clean Ocean Chef’s jacket
Imagine contributing to the reduction of ocean plastic when buying workwear for your team. Yes, that is possible, according to our production partner. The company deploys a fabric made from sustainable materials, namely recycled polyester and lyocell. For the production of the chef’s jackets, plastic by-catch from Spanish fishermen is being extracted and manufactured through a special process technology into a durable and high-quality fabric.
Why it's worth investing in sustainable workwear? We tell you in our blog post.
- Resource gentle: made of recycled polyester from ocean plastic and lyocell
- Holistic design and manufacturing concept: every product is designed considering holistic sustainability criteria, from the use of recycled materials through eco-friendly dyeing techniques and ethical manufacture
- Network and cooperations: With suppliers, a partnership-based and long-term cooperation is maintained. Social and environmental standards are constantly audited and improved. Our partner is also dedicated to educate and train its suppliers to guarantee highest ethical and eco-friendly standards.
- fashionable workwear and uniforms for your employees
- gentle to the skin because of no chemicals in the material, worn with love
- durable, easy-care, breathable
- high quality and functionality
- modern cuts and innovative designs
- 75° washable
- Sizes: S - XXL
- Sleeves: long | short
Lyocell (50%), recycled polyester (50%)
Origins of materials
Production located in
- deliverable within 4 weeks
- shipped Europe-wide
- no minimum order