FAIR PRODUCTION, TRANSPARENT SUPPLYCHAIN
Ecoistic Bar Aprons
90 cm wide, 70 cm long
If it was for KAYA & KATO to decide, fairtrade would be the norm. Also at the bar. These fairtrade aprons made of 100% organic cotton make employees brand ambassadors and raise awareness for sustainability issues. Good design is anyway self-evident for the brand from Cologne.
Why should you invest in sustainable workwear? Read our article on this topic here.
- Resource gentle: 100% organically grown cotton, 100% biodegradable and made without pesticides, genetic engineering or chemical fertilizers
- Transparent Supply Chain: made from organic cotton from partner projects in Kyrgyzstan and Uganda, processed in weaving mills in Germany and the Czech Republic, sewn in medium-sized companies in Germany, Portugal and the Czech Republic, refinement in Germany
- Trusted label in place: Cotonea Biosiegel (aligns with GOTS and IVN-Best)
On an important site note: KAYA & KATO was nominated for the German Federal Award ecodesign 2018 and received in the same year the Rolling Pin Newcomer & Innovation Award.
- fashionable aprons for your employees, worn with love
- healthy (toxin-free), breathable
- durable, easy-to-clean and crease-resistant
- 12 months product guarantee
100% organic cotton
Origins of materials
Production located in
Czech Republic, Germany, Portugal (Salt & Pepper, beige)
- deliverable within 4-5 weeks
- shipped Europe-wide
- no minimum order
- Robust, stylish bar apron with two centrally sewn hip pockets and towel or polishing cloth holder.
- 60° washable