FAIR PRODUCED, TRANSPARENT SUPPLYCHAIN
Short: 80 cm wide, 70 cm long, Long: 80 cm wide, 86 cm long
Cool yet timeless is what KAYA & KATO wanted. Cool yet timeless is what we see here. These premium aprons do not only protect against everything we do not want in our clothes but also against bad moods. In the majority of cases at least. How do they do it? Well, they are good on the skin (100% organic, toxin-free cotton), good to those producing them (fairtrade) and good to the environment (highest quality standards make sure the apron can be used over and over again). Good teamwork is essential in the hospitality industry. You will find answers to what workwear has to do with that here.
- Resource gentle: 100% organically grown cotton, 100% biodegradable and made without pesticides, genetic engineering or chemical fertilizers
- Transparent Supply Chain: made from organic cotton from partner projects in Kyrgyzstan and Uganda, processed in weaving mills in Germany and the Czech Republic, sewn in medium-sized companies in Germany, Portugal and the Czech Republic, refinement in Germany
- Trustable label in place: Cotonea Biosiegel (aligns with GOTS and IVN-Best)
On an important site note: KAYA & KATO was nominated for the German Federal Award ecodesign 2018 and received in the same year the Rolling Pin Newcomer & Innovation Award.
- cool but timeless aprons
- healthy (toxin-free), breathable
- durable, easy-to-clean and crease-resistant
- 12 months product guarantee
100% organic cotton
Origins of materials
Czech Republic, Germany, Portugal (Salt & Pepper)
- deliverable within 4-5 weeks
- shipped Europe-wide
- no minimum order
- Short: High-quality, short apron made of cross twill or denim with a straight neckline and two individually sewn hip pockets.
- Long: High-quality, long workwear apron made of cross twill or denim with straight neckline, two centrally sewn hip pockets and towel or polishing cloth holder.
- 60° washable