FAIR PRODUCTION, TRANSPARENT SUPPLYCHAIN
90 cm wide, 40 cm long
Service for service. Easy-to-maintain, cool, water- and dirt-repellant. On top healthy. Service aprons from label KAYA & KATO do not only differentiate themselves from others through their delightful designs but also with their focus on sustainability. These aprons are made of 100% organic cotton. What else sustainable workwear can do than saving the planet? Read our article on the topic right here.
- Resource gentle: 100% organically grown cotton, 100% biodegradable and made without pesticides, genetic engineering or chemical fertilizers
- Transparent Supply Chain: made from organic cotton from partner projects in Kyrgyzstan and Uganda, processed in weaving mills in Germany and the Czech Republic, sewn in medium-sized companies in Germany, Portugal and the Czech Republic, refinement in Germany
- Trustable label in place: Cotonea Biosiegel (aligns with GOTS and IVN-Best)
On an important site note: KAYA & KATO was nominated for the German Federal Award ecodesign 2018 and received in the same year the Rolling Pin Newcomer & Innovation Award.
- conformity and belonging without uniform-style
- onboard your team for sustainability
- healthy, skin friendly and breathable
- durable, easy-care, hygienic
- 12 months product guarantee
100% organic cotton
Origins of materials
Czech Republic, Germany, Portugal (Salt & Pepper, beige)
- deliverable within 4-5 weeks
- shipped Europe-wide
- no minimum order
- Robust, short service apron with two individually sewn hip pockets.
- 60° washable